SCOPE: The Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture is expected to:
(1) provide leadership for building and enhancing strategic partnerships and collaborations with and multiple key internal and external stakeholders;
(2) articulate, advocate and communicate the strategic vision and key priorities of the Faculty of Agriculture, emphasizing, nurturing and fostering the local and regional contributions of all faculty, staff, and students;
(3) promote effective extension programs with value added agriculture enterprises, and; (4) be the focal point of connecting University expertise/research with application to the Agriculture industry.
INVITATION is to applicants who meet the following selection criteria:
- Holder of a relevant doctoral qualification (Prior Academic ranking shall be an added advantage).
- Evidenced accomplishment(s) in academic leadership; at least at the level of Head of Department in a Faculty of Agriculture.
- Evidenced extensive experience in livestock management and livestock research.
- Must evidence innovative skills and competencies in striking effective collaborative partnerships.
APPLICATION: Interested candidates shall submit the following electronic copies to email@example.com on or before the 10th of July, 2018:
- Letter of application;
- Applicant’s strategic plan for the Faculty of Agriculture;
- Curriculum Vitae and entire academic record (Certificates & Transcripts);
- Three (3) testimonials bearing mobile and e-mail contacts from the following;
- Superior within the last five (5) years,
- Your local church, where applicable,
- Any other reputable person of your choice.