Faculty of Business Administration
We impart excellence, Christian ethics and values along with the academic knowledge imperative for success in the competitive business world.
Welcome to the Faculty of Business where we believe that intellectual training is only one aspect of human endeavor, and that to achieve one’s full potential, spiritual, physical and social development are essential. The degrees in the Faculty of Business give students an opportunity to acquire managerial, social and legal responsibilities of business; and Information technology competencies.
Solusi University business graduates are found in positions of responsibility all over the SADC region and beyond. This is a testament to the fact that it pays to invest in Christian business education.
Christian education encourages awareness of moral and ethical responsibilities in the personal and professional life.
The faculty of Business exists to provide professional education for men and women to succeed in the competitive business environment, and is concerned with developing professionals with Christian values and ethics in the workplace.
Computer & Management Information Systems (C&MIS)
* Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Management Information Systems
* Minor - Management Information Systems
Master of Business AdministrationMORE INFO
- 2 A’ Level passes (or approved equivalent as determined by Solusi University, and
- 5 O’ Level passes, one of which must be English Language
- International students may be admitted upon fulfillment of their countries’ university entrance requirements, and Solusi University PreUniversity requirements (For countries where A’ Level Courses are not available)
- A limited number of individuals may be accepted based on Mature Age examination, and/or professional qualification and related work experience.
Duration of Programmes
A period of four years is the minimum requirement for all degree programmes offered in the Faculty of Arts. In order to graduate with Languages and Communication, History, Peace and Conflict Studies degree students are expected to successfully complete a total of between 106 to 120 credits.
In order to expose students to the world of work and to assist them in development of careers, all students are expected to register for industrial attachment for a period of not less than 10 months. Other career development events are organized by the University from time to time including a job placement fair for graduating students.