PROFESSOR – BIOLOGY LECTURER
SCOPE: Applications are invited for a senior biology instructor who can provide leadership in teaching biology and related courses such as those for environmental health and environmental sciences as well as engage in research activities. In addition, the successful candidate will be expected to provide mentorship to both students/junior lecturers and engage in grantsmanship.
INVITATION is to applicants who meet the following selection criteria:
- Holder of a relevant doctoral qualification (Prior Academic ranking shall be an added advantage).
- At least 10 publications in refereed journals.
- Extensive experience in supervising graduate and undergraduate students
- Must evidence innovative skills and competencies in striking effective collaborative partnerships.
APPLICATION: Applications will be accepted until an eminently qualified candidate is selected. However, preference will be given to candidates that apply before 15 January, 2019.
Interested candidates shall submit the following electronic copies to email@example.com:
- Letter of application;
- Curriculum Vitae and entire academic record (Certificates & Transcripts);
- Three (3) testimonials bearing mobile and e-mail contacts from the following;
- Supervisor within the last five (5) years,
- Your local church, where applicable,
- Any other reputable person of your choice.