Vacancy – Biochemistry Lecturer
Solusi University has recently established a B.Sc. Honours in Applied Biochemistry and is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated biochemist to develop the program to prominence. The successful applicant will be responsible for: Teaching in Biochemistry at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, developing an independent externally-funded research programme in the Faculty, supervising undergraduate and postgraduate students; Networking and collaborating with internal, national and international colleagues and institutions.
INVITATION is to applicants who meet the following selection criteria:
- Holder of a Master of Science Degree in Biochemistry or an appropriately aligned field.
- Preference will be given to PhD holders with a student-centred mind-set.
APPLICATION: Interested candidates shall submit the following electronic copies to email@example.com on or before the 15th of January, 2019:
- Letter of application;
- Applicant’s strategic plan for the Biochemistry Department;
- Curriculum Vitae and entire academic record (Certificates & Transcripts);
- Three (3) testimonials bearing mobile and e-mail contacts from the following;
- Superior within the last five (5) years,
- Your local church, where applicable,
- Any other reputable person of your choice.