DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE
MBA, BBA, BSc Hons
- Siduduziwe Malufu – MCom, MBA, BBA
- Msongelwa Ndlovu – MSc, BBA
- Mary Ndlovu – MSc, BCom
- Esther Zinyandu – MSc, BCom
- Unalinah Moyo – MSc, BCom
- Zibusiso Moyo – MSc, BCom
- Dumisani Nyathi- MCom, BCom
- Shadreck Matindike – MCom, BCom
- To develop students’ financial management skills which will enable them to meet the organisational challenges in the future.
- To prepare students to be academically sound for graduate studies and other professional undertakings.
- To help students harmonise business ethics and Christian values.
- Have 5 O’ levels including Mathematics.
- Have at least two ‘A’ Level subjects passed
- Students with accounting or business studies in O/A Level programme have an added advantage.
Those admitted from A-Levels take at least four years, while those from neighbouring countries take at least five, including the one year Pre-University Programme, to complete their studies in these degrees. The Department accepts a limited number of students based on the Mature Age Examination, and/or professional qualification and related work experience. Generally, the number of such students shall not exceed two percent of the total student enrolment in the Department in a given year (see the section for Mature Age Entrance Requirements in this Bulletin).Requirements for Minor Maths at ‘O’ level is needed.
|BBA Finance Total Credits||120|
The Finance Department offers the following:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance (General)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance (Honours)
- Minor in Economics
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN FINANCE DEGREE REQUIREMENTS
GENERAL EDUCATION COURSES
ORIE 100: ORIENTATION (0 Credits)
WOED 121-122: WORK EDUCATION (0 Credits)
HLED 115: Healthier Living (2 Credits)
HIST 276: Selected Themes in Zimbabwean History (2 Credits)
RELB 180: Studies in the Gospels (3 Credits)
RELH 360: Seventh-day Adventist Heritage (2 Credits)
RELT 215: Philosophy of Christian Education (2 Credits)